Wrinkle Treatment pune : Sun exposure is the main cause of wrinkles. Exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays of sunlight (i.e. UVA and UVB) is to be blamed for almost all the symptoms of premature aging. Research states that even a small amount of sunlight can trigger off the process that leads to wrinkles. Besides sun, other factors that might enhance your chances of developing wrinkles include
Smoking: Smoking enhances the production of harmful free radicals in the body that contribute to the premature aging process.
Poor Diet: People who eat an unhealthy diet of junk food, fatty foods and refined sugar tend to age faster than those who eat healthier.
Quick Weight Loss: Losing excess weight too fast can cause the skin to sag and droop and thus increases the amount of wrinkles.
There are many over the counter treatment options for wrinkles, including lotions and creams. One of the effective ways to regain smoother and more youthful looking skin is by removing the skin layers.
- Chemical peels and Dermabrassion are two conventional methods for enhancing the surface of the skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing with an ablative laser is another technique that like deeper chemical peels and dermabrassion, might require some downtime for healing.
- Other lasers, known as non-ablative lasers, might also help to treat wrinkles. These lasers work by heating the dermis and stimulating the growth of collagen. This process, which leaves the outer layers of skin intact has no downtime related with it. However, the results are not as dramatic as the ablative lasers, which actually remove the surface layers of the skin.
- Botox, collagen and other filler type injections can also help lessen wrinkles.
- Acne Scar Treatment
- Dermal Filler
- Vitiligo Treatment
- Keloid Treatment
- Alopecia Areata Hair Loss Treatment
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Skin Care Clinic
- Chemical Peeling Treatment
- Anti Ageing Treatment
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Hair Fall Treatments pune
- Hair Restoration
- Hair Transplant
- Hair Baldness Treatment
- PRP Hair Therapy and Treatment
- Laser Tattoo Removal